[SEL] Ballan 2007 and Canberra Show 2007

Ron Page page at velocitynet.com.au
Tue Mar 6 15:17:37 PST 2007

Just thought I would share photos of a couple of shows I have been to this year.  The first is from the Ballan Vintage Machinery Rally and Tractor Pull of 18 February.  Ballan is about 35 kilometers from Ballarat.  The second group was from the Canberra Clubs display at this years Royal Canberra Show.  Hope you enjoy.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/558036288SWbtdP

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/558034289IcPEwf

I do have some video of the Rota Baler operating and as soon as I can download it I will pass it on.

I will be going off list shortly as my wife and I are going to drive the long paddock to Darwin and can I ask Oz members if there is anything I should visit on the way.  Our plan is to travel inland from Canberra to Brisbane then cross country to Dalby, Longreach, Mount Isa and so on.  I have been to Jondaryan and I hope to take photos of the engines in Ilfracombe.

Thanks
Ron
Canberra