[SEL] Attention Aussies - Austral Question

Brian Watts briwatt at optusnet.com.au
Sat Mar 3 21:30:51 PST 2007

The timing valve  only starts opening  just before top dead centre same as
Blackstones,
on the compression stroke just before TDC.the timing valve is open only .004
(4 thou) this is how we set up our Blackstones and Australs.When the timing
valve is open the compression forces the rich mixture onto the heat coil.
this is the same principle as a hot tube ignition system.
Brian and David Watts
Melbourne
Australia
(03) 97266147