[SEL] United Type A

JR504 at aol.com JR504 at aol.com
Thu Jun 28 08:13:49 PDT 2007

Thanks Joe,
I don't believe I've ever seen round leather belting, so I would never have
guessed that was what drives it.  Thanks for the advice on the 6V  battery.  I
don't want to put a beating on the coil or ignitor  contacts.
Joe Rappa
Mexico, NY

In a message dated 6/28/2007 6:52:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,