[SEL] OT Silver-steel wire.

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Sat Jun 23 06:46:09 PDT 2007

Sorry about the off topic but someone here knows everything.

I am working on a Synchronome master clock and I need to build a
part.  It calls for .031 Silver Steel wire.  The wire needs to be
flattened on one end, and be bent, and stay bent. The forces on it
once bent and installed are very low

My problem is I don't know what silver-steel wire is or where to get
it. Is jewelers silver wire actually silver steel?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Frank

  Frank DeWitt

  Light plant WEB page
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank>http://www.oldengine.org/members/<http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank>frank
  Mechanical Design      mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
  LBP  INC.              Phone:  585 624 3052
  2365 Cox Rd.           Fax     585 624 1038
  Bloomfield NY 14469    Web   http://www.lbpinc.com