[SEL] It works? Ban it! - Attention Brent

brent.tamatea brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Tue Jun 19 00:52:15 PDT 2007

Tony i have an interesting site that will intrerest you and others is
relevant to stationary engines this time this guy is running his engine on
old vege oil he has connected a generator to it and has cut his cut his
power bill dramatically i admire his inventiveness nothing wrong with old
technology..
http://sustburbia.blogspot.com/

brent nz