[SEL] It works? Ban it!

brent.tamatea brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Mon Jun 18 04:47:15 PDT 2007

There are so many red herrings in regard this whole global warming did you
know there has been technology around for the last 40 -50 years on
alternative power generation that creats no detrimental effects to the
environment i have listings of them most of them were bought out by fuel
companies,Automobile companys or shut down by the government as they were
potentially damaging to there business.Some of these engines that ran on
water or special carbys that increased or simple mods done on moters they
most are patented.One of the areas i am interested in is steam cars i
suspected that the doble car could have really taken off given the
availability of new materials that are stronger and lighter its a pity that
more money wasnt put into there development.I like the concept of them very
few controls silent running water fumes out the exhaust in the early days of
steam cars they often werent allowed in hill climb races because they
outperformed the petrol cars of the day.Also one of the first land speed
records was held by a steam car back in 1906 or there abouts over 100mph The
latest car i have heard of is a multi fueled car that runs on compressed air
similar concept to the early hot air engines very high efficiency fuel
consumption has the potential to make new cars look like dinosaurs as so
efficient good thing it is like driving a normal car no loss in
power.Currently being produced in india.heres the link
http://www.indranet.co.nz/ there is a movie of the actual engine they have
designed.Will be interesting to see whether it is allowed to get off the
ground most of these are shut down fairly quickly by those in power.
There are lots of alternatives out there to reduce global warming the
problem is we are told what they want us to believe.We dont have to..