[SEL] Fw: Interesting Paint Job at Coolspring

Don don.h at wcoil.com
Sun Jun 17 10:28:30 PDT 2007

Rick that look just like the paint I,m using on my Cushman wheels?? Its a
paint for car rims after I did all of the rims and stuff I went to the
Cushman show and found out it was to dark a finish A number of years ago
when we sold paint in our store here in Ottawa  ppg made a spray ( rattle )
can paint for cast iron or should I say it was a paint to use on items to
get the new cast iron look that was ok I,v been away from the paint business
to long to no if its still around!! Try out your local PPG store or someone
that carries the good paint and you will get a good selection plus free help
!!! not the oh the paint is over there stuff you get from the box
stores.Sorry to say but the good old merchants are being run out by all the
junk stuff on the market today.  Don in Ottawa