[SEL] It works? Ban it!

Tony & Jackie kimmell at verizon.net
Sun Jun 17 07:40:01 PDT 2007

Usually the whacko liberals and their
enviro-hysteria are what causes a lot of good
things to go away.  "This product has been known
to the state of Kalifornia to cause
cancer."  Remember, in Kalifornia EVERYTHING is
known to cause cancer!  I think there should be a
disclaimer that the state of Kalifornia has been known to cause idiocy.

Although Asbestos and lead definitely got canned
for good reason, I think the modern 2 part epoxy
paints are very good, as well as lead free
gasoline.  Hardened valve seats and guides have
fixed most of the problems associated with
lead-free gas.  As far as brakes go, the newer
ceramic pads are probably the best thing to come
along.  They don't tear up rotors, don't heat
fade very much, and don't leave nasty black dust all over your wheels.

-Tony