[SEL] OT PA trip & fuel costs

Tony & Jackie kimmell at verizon.net
Thu Jun 7 17:26:00 PDT 2007

At 10:49 AM 6/7/2007, you wrote:
>Uh, yeah - like look at some of the "modern" SUVs, esp the back end. There
>is none, looks chopped off almost like a Gremlin!
>Com'on, look at their profiles! No one can sit straight-faced and tell me
>many of the current cars didn't take some of their design and appearance
>from the 70's, many from the very popular Gremlin and Hornet designs,
>which was one of the most successful body styles in history.

I think I'd rather have a Gremlin or Pacer than some of the fugly
ca-ca they are making these days.  Chevy Avalanche, Pontiac Aztec, etc.

Not to mention ALL the mid-size SUV's made by ANY manufaturer.  Ever
seen one of those Scion's that looks like a brick on wheels?  Or the
Honda Element or Pilot?  How about Dodge's new Nitro (or the
re-design on the Durango, for that matter)

Who comes up with all this ugly crap? I drive a 2004 Silverado and
even I think the front end is ugly.  Only reason I bought it was
because my father in law was selling it CHEAP and it has really low
mileage.  The last good looking Chevy truck was made in 1987.