[SEL] OT PA trip & fuel costs

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Thu Jun 7 05:06:05 PDT 2007

Wish we still had our 90 Camaro - fully loaded V8 got 28 mpg on the
Interstate at 65 mph. So what's wrong with cars today that they brag if
they get over 20 mpg? Chevy did it. Chrysler did it with their 318.

Dude - can she do this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcXC5IUOdFk

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/mramc1/winter-4.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOhyc4wQ4pI

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c43/joshpit2003/OffRoad082JPEG.jpg

Let me got my ignitions and fuel mods made and I might have a challange
for you.... esp if I drop the Edelbrock engine in........and still push 30
mpg

OR Mind if I pass your challange to a fellow who goes by the handle of
"hyper-eagle"? He's got a V8 Eagle that I'm afraid would tear that Jag to
shreads not only in speed, but the loads it can pull, river bed mudding,
rock crawling, etc.
So what's sort of times does it run in the 1/4? Are we talking 12's or 13's?
You gotta keep in mind, these Eagle drivetrains will out-pull and out last
any other "car" 4x4 drivetrain - they have Jeep systems under them with a
full cast iron I6 that developes some pretty hefty torqued, especially our
"strokers".