[SEL] OT PA trip & fuel costs

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Thu Jun 7 07:03:34 PDT 2007

Well if we must BRAG my wife drives Subru [has for years] have not
seen anything less than 23 MPG country driving. 30 plus out on the
road. We don't care if it is a Hummer or a VW bug status don't mean
much as long as it gets there and back CHEAP for 5 years or so.
I like my truck at 5-10 MPG hauls 4 ton a lot easier.
R Fink