[SEL] Fielding & Platt follow up

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Jun 6 08:57:33 PDT 2007

Hi All,
         I'm still no further with finding info on the Fielding & Platt.
I've drawn a few blanks so far but am still exploring other channels.
         In the meantime the owner gave me a few pics of the engine as he
was stripping it. They are not of the best quality but they are the best I
have. (The engine was dismantled - so don't expect to see a restored
engine). More pics will follow as I get them.
They are here:
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/fielding/index.htm>

         One thing that will really help him is a set of "starting
Instructions" if anyone can oblige.

         Thanks to all those of you who did respond to my previous mail.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Intntl.: +2716 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans