[SEL] Austral (& R-T) engine numbers

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jun 5 19:11:50 PDT 2007

I am beginning to dig through all the data that goes with the Austral
register. The first little project I have completed is to get a more
complete Austral (& R-T) engine dating list online:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/australnumbers.html
Let me know if you see any obvious errors ;)
I am now going to start hunting down Australs that are not on the register.
There are a lot that are on the register already but there are also a lot
that are not or are incorrectly or only partially recorded. I am only just
beginning to get a hold of it all and I am currently relying on writing any
new numbers on bits of paper. I hope to have a computer database up and
running soon to keep track of it all. I have already added four engines to
the register and it is only the first week.
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html