[SEL] SEL Digest, Vol 39, Issue 4

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Mon Jun 4 11:32:49 PDT 2007

At 06:00 PM 04/06/2007, you wrote:
>Message: 3
>Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 17:56:53 +0100
>From: "Fred Southwell" <fsouthwell at googlemail.com>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Fielding & Platt info needed
>To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>
>Jerry,
>A number of years ago the Amberley Chalk Pits Museum had a Fielding and
>Platt under canopy outside their engine shed. I don't know if it's still
>there but you can contact them via their website. They have changed their
>name now but try http://www.amberleymuseum.co.uk. They mught be ablt to
>help.

Thanks Fred,
         I've got them on my list as they came up via a Google search but
have not contacted them yet - I will do so.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Intntl.: +2716 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans