[SEL] Fielding & Platt info needed

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Jun 4 06:55:08 PDT 2007

Hi Jerry,

The folks at the Ironbridge museum have a 1920's vintage Fielding & Platt
that provides power for the sawmill.  I should have other pics of this
engine.  I'll try and remember to look this evening.  But in the meantime,
here's one pic readily available.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/arnie/yank2001/4/bh45.jpg

Since they are a museum and since their engine is a runner they should be
able to provide some assistance to your friend.  This should get him
started....  http://www.ironbridge.org.uk/

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA