[SEL] Fielding & Platt info needed

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sun Jun 3 09:44:44 PDT 2007

Hi All,

A friend has asked me to look for information as he is restoring a 22/24
Horsepower horizontal "Fielding & Platt" oil engine. It does not have a
model or type No. The only information on the plate is":

No:. 040425 - H.P.: 22/24  - R.P.M.: 380. The name on the plate is Fielding
Oil Engine. Made by Fielding & Platt Ltd. Atlas Works, Glouscester,England

         Any information regarding this engine or the whereabouts of other
owners or manuals would be much appreciated.
         He has taken pics of it but is waiting for them to be developed -
As soon as I have copies I will post them to my webpage.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Intntl.: +2716 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans