[SEL] Fairbanks T

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Jun 2 12:09:56 PDT 2007

I could pick some up next time I'm in Louisville (usually 2 or 3 times a
month).  I've been to Dages before, at least the store they have on Oak
St. (not far off I-65).  As for the gloss, Dupont makes a "deglosser"
that will kill the gloss.  You add as much as you want and can make it
anywhere from a semi gloss, to satin to flat finish.  I don't have the
Dupont number here but can probably dig it out if anyone wants it.  I'll
probably pick up some of the "Brick Red" next time I'm in Louisville as
it sounds about the right color for a Hagan engine.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY