[SEL] Fairbanks T

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sat Jun 2 12:48:09 PDT 2007

Dave:

I'd like to have a drawing of the skid so, if I get around to it (and can find the lumber!!) I can do it properly.  The gas tank is made of copper, replacerd many decades ago.  I believe it's in the original location.

As to the paint color, I found a stock color in an industrial enamel.  I don't have the brand and number here.  I'll try to remember to get it next time I'm at the other house which will be in about three weeks.

I do know I got it at Dages Paint Company in Louisville, KY.  It's a brand I haven't seen much of and they call the color (I think) "Brick Red".  It's a little too glossy for my taste but I figure it will dull down as it ages.

Take care - Elden
edurand at mchsi.com
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand

/F-M%20Jack.html