[SEL] Kwik Poly Sealer

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Fri Jul 27 08:20:21 PDT 2007

On Jul 27, 2007, at 4:47 AM, Curt wrote:
> To avoid the re-stick issue that Dave
> mentioned, one could mix another portion and pour it in just as the
> first batch was beginning to thicken, but not set yet. By getting the
> timing right where you are pouring new material in over setting
> material,

Hey Curt,
I've done exactly as you described:  pour it in, let it set up, pour
some more in, let it set up, pour some more in, tire of he process
and call it good.  I suspect the "no stick" instructions might be
referring to KP that has completely set up and is like a rock.  That
takes hours to happen.

Rob