[SEL] Kwik Poly Sealer

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Thu Jul 26 14:29:48 PDT 2007

Hey dave who made your new tank? I recon that if you needed to put QP
in it then you should have taken it back and swapped it for one that
didn't leak!  Of interest; are you guys using this stuff to spare
costs of getting a repo tank, can't get a repo tank ot just want to
keep the original a little longer.

I sometimes see some real shitty tanks on rally feild (both feul and
water tanks) which is disapointing when you see how much work they
have put into a resto but then hand some crappy bling around it.
Russell