[SEL] John Deere "W" P/U

brent tamatea brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Sat Jul 21 22:41:02 PDT 2007

Ron to down load drivers for scanner just go to google type in your scanner
model and driver download and pick out a site to download new driver my
computer crashed after having it reformatted and i did just that for drivers
for the usb as wouldnt go same with any type of drivers hope that helps
saved me alot of mucking around brent nz