[SEL] John Deere "W" P/U

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Sat Jul 21 20:13:04 PDT 2007

Me again Arthur.
The March-April issue of Two Cylinder features the W power units.  They
are 111 and 113, then the variations of cotton Gin engines and Pure Oil
models.  They list the 111 as weighing 2,115 lbs and the 113 at 1,973
with a 16" overdrive pulley.  Prices vary  as to year (early ones had the
spoke flywheel) and condition.  Something complete and running probably
$4,000 to 8,000.
They were built from 1933 to 1952.
I lost the drivers for my scanner so I can't send a picture.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California
USA