[SEL] Fuller and johnson

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 19 16:08:26 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "craig morrison" <benzengines at tiscali.co.uk>
To: <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 8:40 PM
Subject: [SEL] Fuller and johnson

> Hi All,
>        Just starting to restore a Fuller and Johnson NB 2 hp dated at 1925 as dated by Verne Kindschi. According to the records
> this engine was supplied to Construction Machine Co Waterloo Iowa possibly in a concrete mixer.
>    I was wondering if anyone has a picture of a engine in a concrete mixer.
>
> thanks in advance,
>
>    Craig in Scotland

Hi Craig. The F & J NB2 I found over here had the brass label
cut in half so you couldn't see the name. I think it came off a mixer.
When Vern supplied me with a plate it was the same at the bottom
as the cut plate.
Mine came in a terrible state. see
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/1026047768028520097jfxOHVlcxH
then the next picture.