[SEL] Scam email engine related

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Thu Jul 19 15:42:58 PDT 2007

OK guys, attention all of you.

I received this in my email and now others have too, looks like one of those poor English spelling scams,
Stay away like the plague.
Message is below.

Regards
Peter Lowe, Oz

Hello

I am lana jones, a Canadian citizen...i work as a senior manager in shine express shipping company here in united kingdom.. i saw your mail you are in need of the above subject stated,i just want to used this little words of mine to let you know that i have it for sale,and still in a good condition, if you need some pics of the item i can send them to you once i heard from you so we can bargain price, please i only need a serious buyer and i do accept check payment ,international money order and western union money transfer where i will have my money in my possession before i will ship the item to you so get back to me with your address were you want to ship it to........i do used shinexpressshipairfreight for shipping abroad so i can go to thier office once i got the address where you will be shipping to so i can give you my least price this is my number you feel free to contact me +447024039098 i will be expecting your call all write me back so we can discuss thanks