[SEL] Nordberg Factory Pictures

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 03:46:12 PDT 2007

On 18/07/07, Dave Croft <dave.croft at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Hi Peter,a very interesting folder that I didn't know anything about.
> I googled it to see if any were on display anywhere & I was suprised
> to see that your site reference was already being quoted as a site in
> several places for information on the engine.
> Fame comes quick these days. 8^)
> Dave Croft

Since Nordberg stopped making engines after a buy-out in the 1970's,
there has not been a lot of information anywhere on the web. I don't
know why this should be as they owned Busch-Sulzer as well as their
own brand of engines, and they were a very large company in USA terms.

We have put together what material we have and what we have managed to
get on ebay and other sources over the years.

The large TSG19 engine in Bryan, OH is one we should be visiting
before Portland this year.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes