[SEL] New Toy

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Sat Jul 14 16:19:03 PDT 2007

Fair call I guess. Although Pitts dont grow oon trees anymore. I
decided a year or two ago to do a similar thing but that for for the
next level of engine below what you have been selling. A good way to
dreate some more room. I went from about 60 engines back to 22.
Although some of the newies seem to be a little on the big side :-)
Russell