[SEL] New Toy

Brian Watts briwatt at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jul 14 15:31:24 PDT 2007

Hi Russell,
We sold the Pitt, have decided to reduce quantity and go for quality, we
were filling the shed with too many common engs.that were just taking up
space, all that were sold can be replaced but as rarer ones come available
we will start buying again,David will be moving house and there will be a
new shed and I will get my garage back so we are still looking for more.
Regards.
Brian and David Watts
Melbourne
Australia