[SEL] Help with SC Mark J info

Glen Harris astfgl at iamnota.org
Thu Jul 5 14:02:25 PDT 2007

Well, the mystery deepens. Ian's back from holidays, and suggested that
if the flywheel did not have a "Southern Cross" cast into the face, it
was probably not a SC and the number might be stamped into the tail of
the arrow on the face. After some more de-rusting, there it was, number
13674. Unfortunately, this isn't anywhere near 5853 which is on the
crankshaft.....