[SEL] Zolfo Show PICTURE TIME!

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Wed Jan 31 16:15:58 PST 2007

Hi All,
         It seems as though the SEL will have a turnout at the Zolfo
(Pioneer Park Days) show. Arnie and I will arrive on Tuesday, Feb, 27th (or
Monday the 26th if I can talk him into leaving PA a day early!) Jim and Jan
Dunmyer, Glenn Karch and his bride, and Tom and Millie Schmutz are planing
on being there as well. Additionally I just heard from Curt Hollins and he
(and perhaps Devin as well) will likely be attend. Others from the SEL may
be at the show as well.
         Given that there will be a number of SEL members at the show I
think a PICTURE TAKING session is in order. I suggest Friday (March 2nd) at
high noon for that event. Let's plan on meeting at EX 6 where Arnie, Glenn
and I will be set up. (That's right near the Park office.) See you there
and then!
         Dave
PS, I don't think that there is a tractor parade scheduled for Friday at
noon, but if there is we will have to reschedule the picture taking. I
should know by Wed. or Thursday of the show.