[SEL] Another manual done - oops !

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Jan 31 00:23:51 PST 2007

Sorry guys,
         I posted this last night and someone pointed out that the download
link was not working - Sorry - It's all fixed now! If you also tried then
please try again and remember to refresh your browser if it is not
configured to do so automatically.
Jerry

Hi Guys,
         Another manual for download but this time it's for the tractor
guys. Ferguson TED & TEE vapourising oil tractor operating instructions.

It's here:
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/Manuals/index.htm>

         It's a bit big (just over 8.5 MBytes) but the quality is good.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Intntl.: +2716 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans