[SEL] Novo Rollr and Maytag 72

Elden DuRand edurand at cybertron.com
Sun Jan 28 08:48:07 PST 2007

Rick:

I'll bet the Maytag 2-bangers have a coil with neither end of the high voltage winding grounded - one end of the coil goes to a plug and both plugs fire at the same time.

If the ignition is too puny to fire across two gaps, shorting one out will let the other one fire.  I'll bet you can get it to run by shorting either plug.

Could be wrong and prolly am.  :-)

Take care - Elden