[SEL] Novo Rollr and Maytag 72

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Jan 28 07:38:38 PST 2007

  Well gang, this friend of mine is really on a roll.  In less than three
months, a Pig, Maytag 72, JD 3hp, and Novo Rollr are back up and running.
And yes, he does burn the midnight oil.

  Arnie, I'd like to request a picture of that Rollr tag, and then will
shoot it to Jerry. It's the only way I'll find mine <vbg>  TIA big time!

  I'll get some pictures up when he gets the Rollr top coated.  She's a
great runner and starts on the second pull-up..just like Arn said some while
back.  It does run warm, but he's running it around 1200 rpm for break-in.

  Now for a problem that's kicking our butts.  The 72 initially ran on both
cylinders,,,now only one.  Here's the kicker....the non-firing plug wire HAS
to be grounded in order for the other cylinder to fire.  Probably not a good
ground..just touching the cylinder will do the trick.

   Any ideas out there?

  Have a good'un!!!

RickinMt.
PS:  Arnie...no big hurry...he mentioned it runs just fine without a tag.