[SEL] Riveting

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 25 16:13:31 PST 2007

Peter we have a couple of sheet metal shops here in my little town but I am
willing to bet you they don't have any of these rivets but I will call
tomorrow and find out and let you know. I will be anxiously awaiting to see
your photos you will post later on your website, just let me know when you
have them downloaded. Also Peter I see where you refer to a special tool for
holding the heads so they do not get distorted. I am afraid if try to do
this by eye the rivets will looked like smashed eggs at best.

Paul