[SEL] Thermo-Syphon ,

Gilbert sumron at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jan 20 12:37:02 PST 2007

Hi there to all on the list,
I am an avid reader of the "List"  and just love to read some of these comments and do get a lot of hints with problems, etc, when helping my son working on his Engines,
 BUT this "Thermo - Syphon" question has gone a bit overboard to my thinking, So I just thought ( as a retired plumber) that I would just put in "What does the word "SYPHON"  mean.
If there is a physical air gap in the water cooling system there is "NO SYPHON" , end of story,
Sorry guy's but this has gone too far.

John Gilbert
Merbein, Vic, Australia