[SEL] O.T. Car Battery fix ??...maybe a jump start

Skip Cleveland skipcleveland at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 14 19:25:28 PST 2007

Don't do it, Jerry. Your tractor might start in gear, yank the refridgerator
plug out the wall, the light might blind you and the thing might just burn
your car to the ground by charging it.
Oh yes, don't drink anything for a while. It might be battery acid and stay
away from the old engines and tractors, they are way to dangerous.

Last tag.
Skip