[SEL] O.T. Car Battery fix ??...maybe a jump start

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Sun Jan 14 18:41:52 PST 2007

Jerry ,why don't you buy yourself a Jump Start Pack. I have a small 6oo amp
one ,cost me $36.00 [Australian] very handy .It will start your car when you
want to use it . I use mine to run an Engel fridge ,portable TV and many
other things .It charges up easily from you cig lighter socket and as a
bonus has a flash light .