[SEL] Updated Edwards page

Elden DuRand edurand at cybertron.com
Mon Jan 8 07:02:52 PST 2007

Peter:

G'day!

Thanks for the offer!  Curt is going to send me a copy of an Edwards parts list but we would like to get ahold of as much Edwards information as possible.  Frank and I are trying to build a file of data on Edwards, the company and the engines.  So far, the pickins' are sparse.

Any adverts, manuals, articles, photos, etc. you can get to us will be appreciated.  Once we get enough information to justify it, I plan to post all of it on my web page for all to have access to.  Please let me know what you can get and we'll get together off-list to work out remuneration.

Take care - Elden
edurand at iglou.com
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand

wards.html