[SEL] Novo "Rollr" model HU

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Jan 7 10:08:16 PST 2007

Glenn, I'm in Montana.  Just doing this for a new found friend that did me a
big favor.

Arn...I would say for now, a couple pix's of the carb would be fine.
Manufacturer and model # if available.

  A few years ago, you did send me some literature, and I thank you again.
I have now given my Rollr, UF, I believe, to a friend and he is rollin' (pun
intended) with it and should be running very soon.

Thanks much!
Rick
PS: That's one helluva pump!!!!