[SEL] Novo "Rollr" model HU

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Jan 7 09:04:56 PST 2007

Hi Rick,

I've got a Novo pump outfit that's powered by a two-cylinder 8 hp "HU" Rollr
engine.  http://www.oldengine.org/members/arnie/rollr.htm

I'd be happy to take some close-up pics of the carb.  Is there anything in
particular that your friend needs to know about it?

I've also got some catalog info on the HU that I'd be happy to copy or scan.
If you'd like the copy, I'll need your snail addy.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com