Update: [SEL] Need Crank for my Stover

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Thu Jan 4 03:49:46 PST 2007

Your example of the crank story is exactly why I avoid cranks.  Seen too
many bad examples of scars and missing teeth due to cranks.  You should be
able to bust yours off without spinning it.   The T is good, adjusting the
bearings and putting in rings currently.
Can't wait to see your stover up and running.  Plus you have the comfort of
knowing I will come get it if it won't run!!!!

Mike