[SEL] Need Sandblast Helmet Visor Substitute

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 27 19:20:51 PST 2007

Hi Peg,

The inner visor which is sewn into the helmet, and is curved, is perfect and
not replaceable, it is the sacrificial visor that sits in front of the main
visor that I am trying to find a quick replacement for until I can get some
ordered.

Plexiglas is too stiff for the outer sacrificial visor for this helmet.

Good to hear from you.

Paul