[SEL] Need Sandblast Helmet Visor Substitute

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 27 15:49:43 PST 2007

My throw away visor on my sandblast helmet is made of 10 mil (.010) clear plastic that is 7-1/4" wide by 14-1/4" long. Today I had to stop blasting as the existing visor got so blurry I could not see. I went to every store in Searcy trying to find a piece of plastic that would work for a substitute until I can order some and could not find anything.

Does anyone know of a common local product that would work for a replaceable visor on a Sandblast Helmet?

Paul