[SEL] OT,, For Edd Payne ,Merc 950ss OUTBOARD PARTS

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Mon Feb 26 17:56:48 PST 2007

Edd;

     The price includes the exhaust deflector plate and the water jacket
cover,  I hope you not in a real hurry as he has to get home and dig them
out and this guy has very many projects like us engine people , He buys and
restores old White semi trucks , I will keep after him , also make sure your
merc is running at the recommended RPM as I used a clever prop and got lots
of speed but not so far , too many RPM"S and busted up the roller rod
bearings and pieces of bearing tore up the pistons and jugs ,

Rex