[SEL] Mercury outboard motorO/T

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Wed Feb 21 16:28:49 PST 2007

Edd;

   I have a friend who bought  a couple semi trailer loads of old Mercs and
parts from  Florida , he has many old merc outboards and I would bet he has
what you need, He drives truck for the company I work for , when I see him I
will ask him if he has what you need , He lives in Arena Wisconsin just 40
miles south of me  but is on the road most of the time ,  will let you know
soon as I find out

Rex Hinz