[SEL] cooling the V-12

Bill Boyce bboyce at swat.coop
Wed Feb 21 07:01:40 PST 2007

richard,, thanks for the idea,,, sounds like a good idea,,,i;ve had a local
muffler shop do some odd projects for me in the past and they always are
very resonable in price,,,
bill boyce
lost prairie, arkansas

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty
     is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.