[SEL] Questions on Battery box I built for a Hit and Miss engine.

BillMil357 at aol.com BillMil357 at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 12:04:17 PST 2007

Hey Men,

Is it cold enough for you, a friend of mine (knowing I had a wood shop)
asked me to build him a battery box for a Hit and Miss engine, he wanted it  8X8X8
inches inside, what I want to know is what size boxes are some of you  using
and what type of battery's are you using, are they motor cycle bat. 12v.  dry
type rechargeable or what and is this size box large enough for  average use.
I put three pictures in my photo gallery on a For PowerStroke  Diesel list
that I am on and I will put the Link's to them below, you can click  on each Link
or click on the first picture, then click on the arrow at the top  right of
first pic. and it will take you to the next one, let me know what you  think?

Thanks, Bill Miller.

_http://photos.thedieselstop.com/showphoto.php?photo=31346&papass=&sort=1&thec
at=500_
(http://photos.thedieselstop.com/showphoto.php?photo=31346&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500)

_http://photos.thedieselstop.com/showphoto.php?photo=31345&papass=&sort=1&thec
at=500_
(http://photos.thedieselstop.com/showphoto.php?photo=31345&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500)

_http://photos.thedieselstop.com/showphoto.php?photo=31344&papass=&sort=1&thec
at=500_
(http://photos.thedieselstop.com/showphoto.php?photo=31344&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500)

<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most comprehensive set of free
safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the
web, free AOL Mail and much more.