[SEL] Mercury outboard motorO/T

James Mackessy jmackess at twcny.rr.com
Tue Feb 20 06:29:09 PST 2007

Edd;
    Going back a few years, I think there was a place in Pottstown,
Pennsylvania called Grubb's Marine that specialized in antique Mercury
parts. He had the coils and water pump impeller for my 1947 "Hurricane 10".
I'll have to dig a little to find the contact info. You may try searching
for the antique outboard collector's organization, I know they have a group
and a website somewheres. Tonight when I get a little time I'll hunt up some
info for you.
Jim Mackessy