[SEL] Mercury outboard motorO/T

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Tue Feb 20 05:10:08 PST 2007

Hi guys.I am looking for some help regarding the old Mercury outboard on my
sons boat.It is a 1966 950SS in line 6 cylinder 95HP.We are looking for
parts and having no luck at all.The parts needed are the exhaust deflector
plate and water  jacket cover plate.These are aluminium castings and are
badly corroded.The rest of the motor is in excellent condition and goes real
good.Do any of you know of any supplier of parts for these old outboard's or
a maker of repo parts.We have searched the net with no luck up till now and
am hoping there may be some knowledge among you people.
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia
2852