[SEL] Lister Genset help

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Feb 19 13:09:01 PST 2007

Hi Rupert,

You can spend some time prowling around through the Lister info here...
http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Technical/Techdata.htm

Peter Forbes can no doubt point you to the exact pages you need.

He can probably also pull an unused rod bearing shell off his spares
shelves.  Good luck!!

See ya,  Arnie