[SEL] Lister Genset help

Rupert Wenig rwenig at telus.net
Mon Feb 19 12:47:29 PST 2007

Hello Group,
	The local museum has a lister Genset that has spun the connecting rod
bearing. Fortunately, the problem was caught right away so the crank is
still ok. I am listing the information I can get from name plates on the
unit below. We would like to find a manual for it plus we would like to
know if a connecting rod bearing shell is still available and where
from. I think the cause of the problem is the oil dip tube is missing
but I'm not sure. A picture or a sketch of the dip tube would be a big
help too.

	The specs are as follows:
 From the engine name plate:
	No. 66597
	Spec no. A661
	HP 3
	Rpm 725
 From the control panel plate:
	Type RHIA
	No. 139
 From the plate on the side of the generator:
	Dynamo no. 70L236
	Voltage 43/32
	Amperage 40

	Any help will be greatly appreciated both by me and the museum staff.
Thanks in advance.

Rupert
Ps. I will be away for the rest of this week so will answer any replies
when I get back.
--
yvt

Rupert Wenig